Kinder Prep Learning Center
What do I need to enroll?
- $100 registration fee. This fee is a one time per-family fee that covers the cost of paperwork we are required to submit/fax for the USDA food program and any additional paperwork submitted for enrollment. *Must be paid at time of enrollment to secure a spot and it is non-refundable.
- Immunization records or exemption form (required within 2 weeks of enrollment)
- Completed enrollment packet along with financial agreement (required prior to first day)
- USDA financial worksheet. This is required as part of the USDA food program.
- Pre-payment of tuition. Because we are a pre-pay facility we require all tuition fee's to be paid Monday morning for weekly or bi-weekly payments or by the 3rd of the month for monthly payments.
- Photo consent form. Because we like to let parents see the daily activities we occasionally post pictures on our Facebook page.
- Supplies. Bring in supplies according to your child's class supply list prior to their first day.
- Hold check. This check is kept in your file and will only be cashed if you do not give 2 weeks notice to withdraw your child from our center. it must be undated and equal to half a months tuition.
Please contact Erika for any questions you may have at 208-773-2525.
SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW TO START THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS!