Kinder Prep Learning Center


What do I need to enroll?

  • $100 registration fee. This fee is a one time per-family fee that covers the cost of paperwork we are required to submit/fax for the USDA food program and any additional paperwork submitted for enrollment. *Must be paid at time of enrollment to secure a spot and it is non-refundable.
  • Immunization records or exemption form (required within 2 weeks of enrollment)
  • Completed enrollment packet along with financial agreement (required prior to first day)
  • USDA financial worksheet. This is required as part of the USDA food program.
  • Pre-payment of tuition. Because we are a pre-pay facility we require all tuition fee's to be paid Monday morning for weekly or bi-weekly payments or by the 3rd of the month for monthly payments.
  • Photo consent form. Because we like to let parents see the daily activities we occasionally post pictures on our Facebook page.
  • Supplies. Bring in supplies according to your child's class supply list prior to their first day.
  • Hold check. This check is kept in your file and will only be cashed if you do not give 2 weeks notice to withdraw your child from our center. it must be undated and equal to half a months tuition.

Please contact Erika for any questions you may have at 208-773-2525. 


(Your name, Child's name and age, when you are looking to enroll, if you would prefer part time or full time, if you are on ICCP and any other pertinent information....)
This site uses Google reCAPTCHA technology to fight spam. Your use of reCAPTCHA is subject to Google's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible